Ingredients for 4 persons:
• 3 or 4 tomatoes • 2 green peppers • 1 white onion • Salt and oil
For the dough:
• 1/4 glass of oil • 1/2 glass of lukewarm water • 1 piece of baker’s yeast • 1 table spoon of butter Some flour
2. Prepare the trampó: dice the tomatoes and the green peppers and chop the onion. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add sweet paprika and oil. Store aside.
3. Knead as follows: mix the oil, the water, the butter, the yeast and the flour. Add the flour until it starts to come off the brims (the dough needs to be soft and a little sticky, but not too hard).
4. Spread the dough with your fingers on an oven tray.
5. Use your hands to drain the trampó until you can spread it onto the dough.
6. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes until the dough is done and the filling has adapted a nice colour.