Serves 8 people:
• 700gr lamb innards, diced • 1/2 bundle of spring onions • 1 garlic head, peeled and crushed • 2 dl. of olive oil • 2 red peppers, diced • 1 big onion, chopped
• 0,5 kg of potatoes, diced
• 200 gr. Young broad beans, chopped
• 50 gr. green beans, chopped
• 50 gr. peas
• 3 bay leafs
• one fresh fennel frond
• season with salt, freshly ground pepper and a little paprika
Category: Appetizers and tapas / dish
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
The Frit Mallorquí is a typical Majorcan dish, much requested by residents and visitors, it can be taken as a tapa or as a dish.
Fill a pan half way with oil and gently fry the garlic. Add the cleaned lamb innards, turn the heat up and fry for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove all the contents from the pan and place aside.
Now, fry the onion and the bay leafs in the same pan and season with a dash of salt.
When ready, put them aside with the lamb. Fry the broad beans with the peas, green beans and red peppers. Add the lamb and the previously cooked onion, the potatoes and the rest of the ingredients.
Finally, season with the chopped fennel frond.